*checks watch*

grahamf

Playing
Wii U
With the rumors stabilizing on an October unveiling, the NX announcement should probably be soon....

Last edited:
I still think the actual launch will be March with the unveil being this month.

The only thing more concerning is the rumored price: many sources including retailer employees are saying $300-$400

I don't even know what to expect. All I know is Nintendo is planning something weird. I wouldn't be surprised if the $300-$400 price is for a bundle that includes the handheld, compute unit, and TV dock; with the handheld later on retailing as a standalone device for $250 or less.

Yeah, like I said I'm trying not to get too excited, but I do hope they will reveal something about the NX this month. It seems a bit overdue to me, since the year of 2016 is almost over and last year they were like "which we will talk more about the NX in 2016", and it seemed like they should've said something at the last E3, but that's just me. But I guess its like them to finally discuss the new system when the year is almost ending. Oh well, it'll happen when its supposed to happen. ^^

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i think I'm getting old, I'm not nearly fired up as i was when the wii u came out. Think i'll sit back and wait on this one depending on when it comes out. I still have some games left to try on wii u.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back