Chrono Trigger

Smokey

From
NY
Was bored earlier today and finally completed Chrono Trigger. :) It's been years since I had. I recently got to the end of the game but never actually fought Lavos at the very very end. That beng said, Today I did it. I have friends who always said Lavos was a difficult boss fight. I beat him in under 10 minutes with no effort at all. I only used 2 megaelixers....pretty easy fight. I felt sorta disappointed to be honest. :)

I fought Lavos a ton of times, I'm actually right near the end and I didn't know he wasn't the final boss. X_X Anyways it's a great RPG game, probably the best of it's a time. A must play game, same with Earthbound. I never really liked the element parts since the only good type was fire and Lucca was not good at all.

Mr. Blue said:
I fought Lavos a ton of times, I'm actually right near the end and I didn't know he wasn't the final boss. X_X Anyways it's a great RPG game, probably the best of it's a time. A must play game, same with Earthbound. I never really liked the element parts since the only good type was fire and Lucca was not good at all.
Yeah I agree. Lucca was kinda useless! :p

To be honest, I never played Earthbound, I want to get my hands on a copy but they go for well over $100 on ebay. :(

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back