Corpse Party

yeppeo

Does anyone know Corpse Party?
Citing from wikipedia, Corpse Party is a survival horror, adventure, and doujin soft video game series originally created by Makoto Kedōin and developed by Team GrisGris.

GAME-0014134.jpg

Basically it's a japanese horror game about a group of students who make a ritual and end up in an abandoned school. Lots of gore so if you don't feel comfortable about it, it's probably not wise to play it.
There are various PC versions, as well as PSP and PSVita in english but the japanese version for the NDS of the first game is already out and I just hope they make an english version too! If not I'll definitely play it in japanese lol.

Wow. Never played it. I love horror themed things though, I'd be willing to give it a play if I ever ran across a copy myself.

I really love it. The first for PSP was the one I enjoyed most playing, and since the NDS will be similar I can't wait to give it a try. The second one of the series, Book of Shadows wasn't really enjoyable because the style was completely different and I didn't play the last one since it's PSVita and I don't own one (between it and the DS I chose the DS ahah). But if you like the japanese horror style, you'll definitely enjoy it. There's a translation of the original game on the internet (since it was a fangame, it's free to play), if you want to try it. Some characters were added later but the story is basically the same. There is also one anime and manga but those aren't really good compared with the game.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back