Dear Playstation Legion, you have no exclusives anymore, get over it

There are very few exclusives I care about. Even less that I care enough to actually get a whole console for. (Mostly just Mario/Animal Crossing/Forza/Halo). Everything else I Would only bother with if I already had the console. For example, Yakuza 0 is a fun fun game but if I didn't already have a PS4 I wouldn't have bought one just to play it.

Yeah, that's awesome. The more people that get to play a game the better.

you must be in a dream land Playstation has all the good exclusives...... i have both a Nintendo Switch and PS4 please let me know if Switch will EVER get any of the following titles. God of War, Detroit, Last of Us Part 2, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon:Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Persona 5, Drawn to Death, etc.... lets be honest all Nintendo has is Zelda and Mario and maybe Animal Crossing i love Nintendo and i am enjoying my Switch but lets not be stupid Sony has MORE EXCLUSIVES then Microsoft and Nintendo COMBINED and PS4 is destroying Switch and Xbox One and once PS5 comes out both Nintendo and Microsoft will be screwed once again

I know, I am just saying the playstation legion gamers (A notorious group of playstation fanboys who constantly bully PC gamers with all their exclusives) is officially owned now that Playstation games will come to PC. Those pricks are crying now that karma got them LMAO

RIP JaytechTV

Last edited:
you must be in a dream land Playstation has all the good exclusives...... i have both a Nintendo Switch and PS4 please let me know if Switch will EVER get any of the following titles. God of War, Detroit, Last of Us Part 2, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon:Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Persona 5, Drawn to Death, etc.... lets be honest all Nintendo has is Zelda and Mario and maybe Animal Crossing i love Nintendo and i am enjoying my Switch but lets not be stupid Sony has MORE EXCLUSIVES then Microsoft and Nintendo COMBINED and PS4 is destroying Switch and Xbox One and once PS5 comes out both Nintendo and Microsoft will be screwed once again

PS4 sucks tho

I can't stand fanboys of consoles or PC. I don't even care if it's a fanboy of my favorite console. Why can't we all just be gaming fanboys? I love my PlayStation's and recently back into Nintendo's. There's nothing wrong with XBOX, they're exclusives aren't for me. But people who like XBOX and are enjoying it, great. I just don't get it. Why can't we all just be fans of our favorite games/systems without bashing the others!?

I'm into all gaming old & new & different consoles & PC & Handhelds & mobile & Arcades. Also I want to Play Space Wars.

Sony is making games for Nintendo under a new name. Also who cares what console anyone owns. I play all video games & consoles. Old & New, Even PC. There just video games. Pick up the controller and have some fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back