Do I have game buying addiction?

yeah bills are paid and business handled, but i think I'm getting a DLC and amiibo addiction more than anything! I had to have Callie and Marie and when i saw Daisy and Waluigi coming on down, well they're on the list.

DLC for Hyrule Warriors: i found out today i have Medli and low and behold there are a few packs I'm missing. Here we go again. I have officially spent more on Hyrule Warriors than anything ever for a game. Its well over 100$ now I'm sure.

As long as you can pay all of your bills, I don't see a problem. Just make sure you're also putting money in a savings account or something. It would suck to run into a sudden emergency and not have the money to pay for it (and that may result in you needing to sell some games). But hey, it's your hobby and there's nothing wrong with that! :) If you can pay for everything and it's not negatively impacting your life, go for it. Honestly, I used to be super into aquariums (now I move around too much, sadly) and that was a legitimately expensive hobby. Large video game collections are nothing compared to the price of reef aquariums, haha.

Are you going to pick up Smash Bros? It's a great party game if you're ever hanging out with more casual gamers.

People are always going to judge others no matter what you spend your money on or even if you choose to save it, but it doesn't really have anything to do with anyone else. If you yourself are happy enough buying games, and like you say all your bills are covered every month then I don't see what the problem is either.

Everyone needs a hobby, and there's a lot of people out there that are avid gamers.

Well, it looks like you spent a lot of money on those games. Some of them are pretty cool, btw. However, you'd better start borrowing games instead of buying. Unless you are getting paid a lot.

People are always going to judge others no matter what you spend your money on or even if you choose to save it, but it doesn't really have anything to do with anyone else. If you yourself are happy enough buying games, and like you say all your bills are covered every month then I don't see what the problem is either.

Everyone needs a hobby, and there's a lot of people out there that are avid gamers.

Yeah, people will always judge others :(. I think it's silly when people judge people for gaming as a hobby. Those same people often spend hundreds on drinks at bars! I'd rather have a bunch of awesome video games that I can play over and over than some overpriced drinks (and a potential hangover). If bills are paid, it's no one's business what you decide to spend your money on, provided it doesn't hurt anyone :).

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back