Do I really need to do the lame "A New Challenger Approaches" topic title thing again?

VindictiveCrow

Playing
GameCube
Hi folks. I've been looking for a decent Nintendo/gaming forum for a bit now. I feel like the forum culture that I grew up with is dead, due in part to things like Facebook groups, and there are things about it that I miss. I've tried Nintendolife and find it to be a bit to corporate and cold for me, so here I am.

I'm not really sure what to say about myself, but aside from games my main hobby is cosplay. Here's a picture of my Link cosplay I did a while back. I wasn't super happy with it, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. You can find more on my Instagram, @veryvindictivecrow if you're interested.

19400171_754111551416615_5434743648832652438_n.jpg

hello and welcome! I think the cosplay is awesome. Im a huge Zelda fan myself (Wind Waker /TP guy.) I do hope you like it here. This is pretty much the only forum for me. Ive been here 4 years. It gets quiet from time to time, but it's very positive.

Nice costume. Forum culture is not dead, but you're right that people have migrated to smaller/niche sites. Ours is as non-corporate as it gets :) Welcome.

haha thats a good way to put it crunchy. Never used corporate as a way to compare large forum sites, but it sure is a good way to contrast ours!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back