Do I really need to do the lame "A New Challenger Approaches" topic title thing again?

VindictiveCrow

Playing
GameCube
Hi folks. I've been looking for a decent Nintendo/gaming forum for a bit now. I feel like the forum culture that I grew up with is dead, due in part to things like Facebook groups, and there are things about it that I miss. I've tried Nintendolife and find it to be a bit to corporate and cold for me, so here I am.

I'm not really sure what to say about myself, but aside from games my main hobby is cosplay. Here's a picture of my Link cosplay I did a while back. I wasn't super happy with it, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. You can find more on my Instagram, @veryvindictivecrow if you're interested.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
hello and welcome! I think the cosplay is awesome. Im a huge Zelda fan myself (Wind Waker /TP guy.) I do hope you like it here. This is pretty much the only forum for me. Ive been here 4 years. It gets quiet from time to time, but it's very positive.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
Nice costume. Forum culture is not dead, but you're right that people have migrated to smaller/niche sites. Ours is as non-corporate as it gets :) Welcome.

Heigw

From
Michigan
Playing
Game Boy Micro
haha thats a good way to put it crunchy. Never used corporate as a way to compare large forum sites, but it sure is a good way to contrast ours!

Latest posts

Latest threads