Do you own a PS3 and an Xbox 360?

And, I've always had a SONY console, as well as NINTENDO (early childhood) and later on MICROSOFT (original xbox) floating around the house. I was spoiled being able to rent anything from the video store to be able to go home and play it. And play I did. So many games in solitude conquered. So many times I've saved the world. And for what. There's ALWAYS MORE SAVING.

I have both, the PS3 and X360.
They're both great consoles, and there's a lot of things I like on one over the other, but in general I like the 360 a little bit better.
Mostly, there's two things that define it for me: The PS3 is not nearly as friendly with profile features as the 360. Only three games out of my 25 allow for multiplayer each player using their own profile (every single 360 game with multiplayer allows this), which is a pain for achievements (which I don't mind) and joint progress (which I do mind quite a bit).
The second and bigger one is the PS3 need to install half of the games. I have a 120GB HDD on both consoles, my PS3 is full by 25 games and a little DLC, while my 360 is getting full after close to 80-90 games, some 12 games on HDD and DLC for a dozen or so games.

The PS3 is still an amazing console with many virtues, however.

Latest threads

Back