Do you think that the Wii-U is family-friendly?

MrOblivious

Playing
Wii U
Personally, I believe that the Wii-U outperforms other gaming consoles in terms of being family-friendly. There are tons of games that you could play with your family. Do you want some friendly competition? You could either play Smash or Mario Kart! In comparison to other consoles, there aren't much games that are family-oriented on consoles like a PS4 or an Xbox One.

yes indeedy. See:Splatoon. no blood, cussing just a paintball style shooter equals pure family fun.

Splatoon is da BEST. There is a Splatfest going on right now, so make sure to join now!

Definitely. All Nintendo consoles and handhelds are family-friendly, this is one of the hallmarks of the company. Sony and Microsoft have always targeted a more mature market and that is reflected in the titles that they publish. If I was a parent with young kids, the only console I'd have in the living room would be a Nintendo system like the Wii U. I'd keep the other systems and games in my personal games room.

You can still find some good family friendly games on PlayStation and Xbox, but you're right to say that Nintendo has always made a point and build a reputation with their games being family friendly. I mean, you still get games like Manhunt 2 on the Wii, but mostly you get good games that you know you can play in front of your kids and such.

To me the Wii U is half Family Friendly and Half Hardcore.. But that makes me want to get more Wii U games for it. Next game is Fatal Frame for the Wii U then I will download Lego City Under Cover. then Xenoblade Chrnicles X then Splatoon.. Tons of games I want for the Wii U.

The Wii U is the most balenced and family friendly of them all!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back