Donkey Kong 64 Renders (images and animated)

M.E.R.255

Playing
Nintendo 64
I've decided to share some N64 renders I've made years ago with this site. ^^ You can look at them, use them, alter them, or submit some that you found/made as well. =D I just thought that maybe you'd enjoy this bit of nostalgia and not mind the lag you're about to encounter. ^^ (because of all the KiloByte *sweat*)

The reason why it's not in the "fanart" section is due to it not really being something I've drawn or sprited, but instead N64 graphics/models that I've taken screenshots of, rendered manually, and animated via multiple screenshots. ^^; (I hope these look good, because I was guessing the frame rate >_<)

Due to the file sizes, I'm only uploading one game franchise in here... I also have Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, one from Zelda OoT, handful from Super Mario 64, and more. *sweat* If this IS supposed to be submitted in "fanart", then I'm glad to find it out now before I post any more of these (depending whether or not you guys even care about these >_<)

animated (small + medium sizes)
Lanky-Kong2_zps7614eab7.gif~original
Chunky-Kong_small_zps2dc99a7a.gif
big-gold-banana_avatar_zps127418a4.gif~original
big-gold-banana_small_zpsc63a7b66.gif
K-rool-pet-bounce_small_zps4b23627a.gif
Crank-barrel_zpsaadeb186.gif~original
Crank-barrel-avatar_zpsa303c2ec.gif~original
big-battle_crown_small_zps78235d55.gif

recolors
(medium size)
gold-banana_bronze_small_zps9da26ff1.gif
gold_banana_red_small_zps0d1f2e87.gif
gold-banana_pink2_small_zps08547707.gif
gold_banana_purple_small2_zps697b76d0.gif
gold_banana_purple_small_zpsac265690.gif
gold_banana_blue_small_zps7e60a1c4.gif
gold_banana_skyblue_small_zpsdcadd686.gif
gold_banana_green_small_zpsb0c0bccf.gif
gold-banana_black_small_zps7351ea83.gif
gold-banana_white_small_zps70f06fb0.gif

Large images
KRoolfortress_zps4a9934ec.png~original

KingKRoolairship_zpsd6ed807f.png~original

For the large animations you can go to my Photobucket gallery here: http://s103.photobucket.com/user/MER255/media/Donkey Kong/big-gold-banana_zpsd7dde76c.gif.html
I don't want to slow down this topic too hard with these, so you better check them out there then here. ^^;

Anyone has some to share or thought about the characters I've posted? ^^ Like... I always LOVED Lanky Kong! XDDDD I'm surprised that I can't find much information about the "Cranky Kong Barrel" =O

(I was guessing the frame rate, hope they look okay >_<)

Well these are very nice, and thanks for sharing. I know that the one thing it does right away is really make me miss playing some Donkey Kong. It has been a little while, and I would love to hear some news about a new Donkey Kong game coming out, but alas I have yet to any such good news. Who knows though, I can always hope. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back