DuckTales Remastered

dethdealer24

Playing
Wii
So I just heard that they are releasing a remastered version of the game on all current platforms, including the Wii and Wii U. Is anyone else excited for this? I was a huge fan of the game and the show as a kid and I can't wait to see what the remastered cersion will look like. It would be awesome if they remastered Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers or Little Nemo: The Dream Master too. I loved those games.

I never played the original, but I'm excited for the remastered version. It looks really good to me. I love sidescrollers :)

Duck Tales! I had forgotten about this game until you mentioned it. I used to play that game all the time as a kid. The only think I remember not liking about it was the looping music.

this may be my favorite game on the wii u. it's beautiful and of course a blast. when i was a kid my friend let me borrow it for one night, and i never ever forgot about it

It was an awesome game on the NES, but I don't think a re-release or remastered version will be as good in this age like it was almost twenty years ago. :)

That's so funny. I was just looking at this game on the Listia site that someone suggested here. There was a time where Disney made fantastic games. Especially during the NES era. Loved them.

I've heard it was really good but that the new cutscenes they added in really didn't flow well with the rest of the game.

Great 2D character sprites in the remake, so-so environments (they are 3D unfortunately), and terrible sound, especially voice acting in the cut scenes.

Me and my sister use to play ducktales all the time on the nes, I loved the music on the moon stage, so memorable. I've got to try this game out for nostalgia's sake!

Latest threads

Back