E3 2015 Predictions and Wishes

Chico

Playing
Wii U
Hey guys I am really hyped up for E3 coming next month and I am just curious what you guys think Nintendo is going to reveal and what do you hope they reveal?

My Predictions
-Star Fox Trailer
-More Yoshi's Wooly World gameplay.
-Smash Bros DLC
-Limited talk of NX and DeNA
-Early workings of a mobile phone game.
-More Amiibo will be shown.

My Wishlist
-New Smash Bros. DLC Character reveal.
-New Mario
-An open Three dimensional Kirby game.
-Bayonetta 3
-Any Final Fantasy main series games for the Eshop or HD remasters.
-Kirby RPG
-The Legend of Zelda RPG
-Nintendo Kart
-Golden Sun Wii U
-Pokémon Wii U

I Know most of this unlikely but, it is all stuff I would like to see.

What would be a Zelda RPG?

I'm sure we won't get any NX news, but we need a lot more info on that mobile team of theirs.

I'm good with your list otherwise along with some kind of surprise announcement. Nintendo needs that. I also hope robot chicken does another animation like last year.

I'd Like a Zelda RPG like Final Fantasy with many party members. It would be non canon like hyrule warriors. Not part of the main series. Also I hope robot chicken does more as well.

Your list basically has everything that everyone wants. For me, I'm very interested to see what they can do with Pokemon games along with SSB and even the hope of talking about Nintendo NX. The fact that they are coming out with another console so early in the years (2016) is crazy because of how close it is with the Wii U, but it's still quite exciting!

I hope to see what new developments with Pokemon they will be doing because in all honesty, I am kind of done with the whole "redoing" old versions. I want something new like Pokemon X and Y. Except maybe a break from that role and do something a bit on the Pokemon Snap OR Pokemon Stadium side of things!

Nintendo will have a low-profile E3 presence this year. They're not ready to talk more about NX and mobile yet (other than the 5 mobile games that were announced by Iwata yesterday), and their release list for 2015 is not very long.

Expect lots of Woolly World and Star Fox. Ditto for the amiibos.

I would love to see a Pokemon game on the WiiU before the system is done. I don't care if it's a new Snap or Stadium or something more along the lines of Colosseum and DX. I honestly don't understand why Nintendo wouldn't put out a Pokemon game for console every year given how popular the franchise is. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they don't do a money grab thing with it and just put out something for the sake of putting something out but you'd think this would be something that would be worked on.

If NX is coming out late 2016 then I would think this e3 would be the time to at least tease it but I agree with crunchyg that it is more likely we will just see a lot of amiibo stuff along with games everyone already knew about. I really do hope Nintendo has something unexpected though. Maybe a WiiU Animal Crossing or something. I'm not getting my hopes up but I will say that I'm cautiously optimistic that there will be at least one announcement that gets me excited.

I'd Like a Zelda RPG like Final Fantasy with many party members. It would be non canon like hyrule warriors. Not part of the main series. Also I hope robot chicken does more as well.

Ehhhh, I don't know if many would like that. Zelda is already kind of KH like RPG which I guess they could make it more like that but I think its current game style works well.

I love Zelda games how they are. They need to keep making them that way for sure but, I'm not talking about a main entry I'm talking doing something like Paper Mario is to Mario.

I hope to hear more about the NX. The Wii U is on it's last leg and should be laid to rest.

Looking forward to the new Star Fox and Wooly World!
Maybe there'll be something more on the new Zelda?
I, too, would love to see Kirby return, and I'm also of the opinion they should have a console Pokemon game. I'd love something along the lines of Stadium, but yeah, something like Snap would be cool too!

Latest threads

Back