Expectations

Heigw

From
Michigan
Website
www.commonsense.com
Playing
Game Boy Micro
This is more of a thread about everyones' general, unconcious train of thought. You don't really think about it on purpous, but you think about it. What do you expect when you log on to nintendoforums? Who do you expect to see posted? When something happens (like the announcement of LABO or something I don't know xD) do you expect people to have posted?

I am particularly interesting in hearing yours @crunchyg. You are the main man, the Overlord, the head honcho of nintendo forums. That said, you don't seem to post as often as some others. To be fair, there isn't always things to post on every time you log in.

More site janitor than overlord. ;) I do a lot of things on the backend, so there's less time left for posting.

My expectations are to redesign this site sometime this year. But no promises.

well, i always look top right, and hope to see alerts. I try to post up things that are new, or cool like Labo or Kirby for example. I work a 7 @ 7 shift, so im home during the day for 7 days and i try to share these things that others may not have time to discover. Im also hoping to hear about games i would like from other people who have played them. Fantasy Life was suggested to me here, and i would NEVER have tried it without that. Im (un)conciously drawn here because its one of the few places on Earth there are folks who share my interests. Besides pro wrestling! I cant believe no one else here likes wrestling! :p

Well, wrestling is... great on the video games! xD I feel the same way about looking at that top-right, hoping for a little red marker.

Edit: Like your avatar by the way @dustinb12. When did you change it?

About 15 years ago I set out to review every wresting video game ever made on every Nintendo platform, starting with NES and black-and-white Game Boy games and all the way to Nintendo 64 and GameCube. It turned out to be a daunting task, but I think I played all of them and still have a lot of notes saved from that little research project.

Well, wrestling is... great on the video games! xD I feel the same way about looking at that top-right, hoping for a little red marker.

Edit: Like your avatar by the way @dustinb12. When did you change it?
Thanks! i changed me yesterday. Went from shy Komasan to um, slightly content Komasan. Gotta change it up every once in awhile.

"What do you expect when you log on to nintendoforums?"

New post but there isn't any recently. Where is everyone :cry:.

"What do you expect when you log on to nintendoforums?"

New post but there isn't any recently. Where is everyone :cry:.

I AM HEEEEEREEE!!! but i didn't want to come across as creepy so i stopped posting to myself! So what's been happening?

Not much just enjoying some retro gaming lately. Going back and playing some Super Mario Bros. on the NES because I enjoyed it so much as a kid. Also been playing the Duke Nukem games on the PS1 because I missed out on them when I was younger. What about you?

@SilentE well im finishing up Ever Oasis on 3DS and i been loving Go Vacation for the Switch. Have you checked into this Online service? I think ill get it just out of curiosity. An excuse to play Mario and Zelda again.

Go vacation looks very good with what was shown about it!

@JagdTiger yes! I bought it to "play with the family," but i play it by myself all the time. Think of Wii Sports Resort, minus the bowling, but plus a ton of other activities. Many many races. And you actually have to explore/run around the islands with your avatar. Anyone who misses the Wii Sports, i'd suggest it to.

I haven't played splatoon since the 18th last month...

Nintendo online ruined me. All I have is this paper money, and can't get online yet...

The withdrawal symptoms are getting pretty bad...
2j83c2.jpg

Latest threads

Back