• No Clue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Broke the code of Construct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing
Wii U
In miiverse I was ban for 2 weeks for noting. Please check me out my mii is Mischief and please help and support my account for this timeline.
I wasn't even told why I was ban it just sourta happened. I logged on having fun talking about Super mystery Dungeon. What I saw was a blue light then I took it like a normal thinking SacredSun post something new and I was correct but surprised to come across miiverse_administrator disabling my from yeahing or commenting for 2 whole weeks.
I read the code of construct and it seems that I didn't do anything so please help

Is it possible to get "unban"

Last edited by a moderator:
Miiverse is a pretty strict community.

Did you do anything someone could have reported you for?

I was banned for posting 'Well i am not gonna disagree' in a post about how lame the poster is. The poster said it himself why should i get banned?

i wish i could remember what i was trying to type, maybe something about a character being "cocky," and it would correct me before i could post. As a dad, I'm glad Nintendo takes things this seriously. These are some very sensitive times

I was banned for posting 'Well i am not gonna disagree' in a post about how lame the poster is. The poster said it himself why should i get banned?
What the hell lol did the poster report you? How "nice" of him wow

Well it's nice that you came here for help. We will help you where we can. But we aren't affiliated with Nintendo. As far as I know, none of us can tell you why you were banned. You will have to ask Nintendo.

I did look over your Miiverse page and didn't see anything offensive, and I do hope this gets resolved for you.

I just got a perm ban?????????????????????????????? WTF

Im sending them another complaint
wasn't even unban yet

Contact us on the Nintendo website
Do they have a email?

If not I'm going to make a new account
Which I wont be happy about

Miiverse is a fun place I like to visit
I'm currently emailing Nintendo Suport

Damn, it's too bad what they're doing to you if you did nothing wrong. I hope you can solve the situation!

no the Nintendo Administrator isn't healing anything.
Any email is ignored.
I'm going to send a Permanent complaint soon.
Anyone ever had success with this?

But I learned what I was ban for... I was doing event trading my Meloetta and in-game I made a post meloetta4mgkp
And I'm assuming they believe I was "Hacking?"
Damn, it's too bad what they're doing to you if you did nothing wrong. I hope you can solve the situation!
I hope so. Currently at my friends house and we are going to be playing pokemon but the good thing is he doesn't use Miiverse

I just PokeTransfered and pokeBanked it from Black&White

How long? Forever or 2 weeks?

Ok Ill just edit but may I ask why?

Hi, Mischief. You need to stop posting so many times in a row. Just edit your posts to add something.

Thanks. :)

Six months it's a lot of time :confused:
But damn, banning your for such a thing? I didn't even know that was "illegal" lol

ps_x_nintendo__super_smash_bros_all_stars_banner_by_leehatake93-d7xemvu.png

I kind of enjoy the ban I've been drawing a riolu for the past 4 days about 5 hours a day

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back