Favorite Music Track?

OniBlackMage

From
Atlanta
Music is as a part of the Zelda series as much as they are a game mechanic (every Link has some sort of instrument after all). To this day there are countless Zelda remixes and even non-fans of the series know the famous anthems. But what about you guys? What are some of your favorite original tracks?

I'll start:

-Favorite Main theme: Skyward Sword
-Favorite Overworld music: Tal Tal Heights
-Favorite Dungeon background:Orcacle of Seasons: Dancing Dragon Dungeon
-Favorite Boss theme: Windwaker - Molgera

Favorite Boss theme- Death Sword (twilight princess)
Favorite course theme- Stone Tower Temple (Majoras mask)
Favorite game theme- Skyward Swird Ballad if the Goddess
Favorite "other" theme- Cave (Majoras Mask)
Favorite theme overall- Stone Tower Temple (Majoras Mask)

I have to say I have favorites from each game, and I just LOVE how they were all melded into that awesome Symphony that came as a bonus with a Skyward Sword purchase. My hubby and I often have it playing as back ground music when we are working. LOL

I have to admit it is pretty, and me hubby always rather liked the Song of Time quite a bit and the Deku theme song in Majora's Mask. :)

Completely agree with Dustin. Zelda's Lullaby is my favorite above all.

ever heard the symphony version from the SS bonus disc? beautiful songs. i listen on the way to work sometimes

Oh jeeze, I could take forever going through and trying to choose my favorite individual songs.
I think that overall my favorite musically has been Wind Waker. I have the theme from Wind Waker as my ringtone on my phone, have had it for years. Skyward Sword had beautiful music as well, but beautiful music is pretty consistent through all the games, in my opinion.

The compositions from the LoZ series have really stood out, in my opinion. Most- if not all- of the tracks are masterpieces that go along with the game and even sometimes exceed expectations of what game music should sound like.
I have a lot of favorites, but I'm more in love with some remixes that people have made of LoZ songs such as The Ocarina of Rhyme.

My favorites of all time are Gerudo Valley from Ocarina of Time and Song of Storms from Ocarina of Time. The first time I heard Gerudo Valley, I was pumped and ready to take on the desert, while the first time I heard Song of Storms, I was captivated by its ominous tones. I still listen to remixes of them on Youtube. Check this one out:

Oh Jbeavis you are a life saver! It was plaYing in my head when I was reading the first post but I couldn't remember the name! Saria's Song. How could I forget that? That has to be my favorite.

Like others have said though, the Symphony CD that came with Skyward Sword is a permanent fixture in my life now. I listen to it all the time. I absolutely love it.

This might shock some of you or some of you might think that this is weird but my favorite song I the game is when you go up into the village in the hills and the. You go into this room where there is this thing that keeps on spinning. There is music that plays in there and it makes me feel calm. It has this calm type of feeling to it.

My favourite piece of music from The Legend of Zelda series goes all the way back to the very first game: the dungeon theme!

In fact, whenever I find myself lost in the convoluted corridors of some unfamiliar building: this very music begins playing in my head! ;)

I really enjoyed all of the music in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. In particular, I liked the Gerudo Valley theme and the Song of storms in OoT. In MM... I wouldn't say it's my absolute favorite, but the Deku Palace theme would always get stuck in my head for days!

This.

Dragon Roost Island theme from Wind Waker was the best. I still find myself listening to that tune sometimes, even though I haven't played Wind Waker for 10 years. It's easily one of the most memorable soundtracks in any Zelda game I'd say. Stone Tower and Molgera would be the other contenders for my top 3, both are also really memorable and have this sort of "epic" feeling to them.

Latest threads

Back