Favorite video game couples

Link and Tingle? Maybe in Tingle's dreams, but in Hyrulian waking life... I suspect that Link is far more interested in Zelda! Sorry Tingle, "he's just not into you," as they say! ;) :rolleyes:

Although, on the other hand and come to think of it: is Tingle's sexuality even confirmed in any direction? Making assumptions about Tingle's sexuality on the basis of his, um, "flamboyant" attire and mannerisms alone is rather blatant stereotyping!

Ohhhhh, Tingle...tsk tsk tsk...you mischievous little imp, you!

I happen to have information from a very exclusive Hyrulean source who tells me that Tingle and Link were seen late at night recently, each wearing the others' outfit, stumbling arm-in-arm out of a local tavern located at the edge of a Fairy Spring - Its TRUE! :eek:

:D

I could care less how the story really fans out.
I still feel that Aerith and Zack were a beautiful couple while Zack was still alive. There was such attraction here, to the point it disgusted me for Cloud to consider Aerith. Sure I know the mourning and loss emotion over Zack would bring them closer together, but still. As ugly as it sounds, I did wish Aerith would have ended up with Zack in an afterlife :c

tumblr_m3o21zADMI1r2r3sro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
^ I have no clue who those people are, but the taller character's weapon isn't very practical...with that spindly handle, it seems like it would SNAP after the first solid strike!
:p

That may be so, but Link clearly isn't reciprocating! In fact, Link is clearly (and somewhat disturbingly) cowering in fear of Tingle's, uh, "tingling!" (And blatant terror is quite unbecoming for he who possess the freaking Triforce of Courage!) Again, "he's just not into you" Tingle! The interest isn't mutual! It's time for Tingle to move on! Perhaps he should put out a personal ad? Maybe a Match.com profile, or perhaps OKCupid?

For me it's always gonna be Crono and Marle. I won't spoil the story even though it's decades old but I'm sure there's tons of people out there who never played Chrono Trigger. I'll just say that there's some really touching moments, especially towards the end so that's why I give my favorite couple vote to them.
cronomarle620-article_image.jpg

AudaciouslyAwkward, I was sure that was a shot from DBZ, until reading your post. :confused:

Regarding the Bert & Ernie dynamic, I never knew what the hell was up with those two. I was weaned on Sesame Street and Henson, and although I never saw any 'romantic link' between Ernie and Bert, that living arrangement always puzzled me, even as a child.
Seemingly a middle-aged, anal-retentive nebbish that lives with a (possibly?) mildly learning-impared kid as his ward, and they sleep in the same room and often in the same bed. (??)

YOSHI & BIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back