B0L7FBNP3HVG2VSJ

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse:
B0L86TD73DVCY7SC

Mini Mario and Friends:
B0JLFWTV202939C6

Wii U:

Mini Mario and Friends:
B0JM6M6N29YLNHTY

Codes are legit and I can prove it if necessary. I'm pretty sure they are US only. Please post in this thread saying what codes you took. So that you know, people don't have to try invalid codes.

i grabbed the mini mario games. Looks like you got the Humble friends of Nintendo bundle but don't have a 3DS?

Where'd the Mimi Mario codes come from? Its not part of the bundle

Whhaat, how did I not hear of that. Oh well, the game's free anyways.

Thanks, I will take retro city rampage DX, and the theme. Now i don't have to buy my little cousin a birthday present! Yay!

^ That's unusual. I didn't use them and double checked just now to make sure I got the codes down right, I did, so someone must have used them :p.

Not me. I called out which codes I claimed.

Not me either. I also called out. I thought about using them, but I'm not sure I would've really liked the game so I kept them for someone else who would use them more.

Well I am certainly on board when we are talking about giveaways and freebies. I actually remember wanting play Retro City Rampage when I saw it but I never really got the chance, but his certainly solves that problem. It might even bring back a little nostalgic feelings, which I always enjoy, so thank you for sharing.

B0N6 FJJS 1BSL JC9C (Wii U North America)

Forgot I alreeady had Super Mario kart for Wii U and redeemed some of my gold points for it. For whoever grabs it first.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back