Friday the 13th Switch

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Survival horror isn't exactly my niche, but as a child of the 80's, obviously I'm a huge fan of this franchise so i gave it a go. It's a little funky on the controls but i really had a blast. Im almost finished with unlocking the characters and i've kind of had my fill of it. Really humorous online when i get in a lobby with younger kids. Anybody else been spilling blood with this one?

Funkier than this?

KtoloZy.png

@RiddianGames i don't know if you are familiar with the story of how this game came to be, but it is a wonderful love-letter to the franchise. Each Jason is greatly detailed (from each movie), same with a few famous counselor characters. There are 10 specific challenges to complete that allow you to relive cool moments from the movies. I really enjoyed that, i am a huge horror fan. Especially 80's. Plus, i learned, it's just hilarious to play online with 11-12 year olds. The things they say!

@crunchyg man oh man, the late nights we put in playing that trash! Truth be told, there are a couple glitches here and there, but it doesn't take away from the fun.

alright I'm calling it. I got to level 45, unlocked all the characters, and had a blast. I really love this game. But Link, Torna and Yoshi are waiting for me.

I give Friday a solid B. A++ if you are a horror obsessed child of the 80's.

@Atomic77 its really hard for me to suggest to anyone, because as a survival horror game, well there is probably much more great games than this. But if you like Jason, then it becomes awesome. I don't like survival horror much, but i did love this game.

Back