GBA Emulator

LitoLawless

Playing
GameCube
I had a Game Boy Advanced emulator once. I would play it all the time. I had Golden Sun and that game was extremely addicting (all good RPGs are); I just wanted to play all day. I also had Fire Pro Wrestling which I almost broke my keyboard playing.

Have any of you guys ever download a GBA (or any handheld) emulator? It always seemed like a strange thing to me, even though i didn't really care.

I downloaded a GBA emulator for nearly all of the old Pokemon games. It was a great experience to play it nearly everywhere you go via laptop, but it was also a bit of a hassle. I wasn't able to achieve most of the Pokemon because I couldn't trade outside of the emulator. It would have been cool if it was WIFI-based, but WIFI never really existed when the game came out, so that was out of the question. But yeah, it's definitely a strange, but wonderful download.

I downloaded a GBA emulator for nearly all of the old Pokemon games. It was a great experience to play it nearly everywhere you go via laptop, but it was also a bit of a hassle. I wasn't able to achieve most of the Pokemon because I couldn't trade outside of the emulator. It would have been cool if it was WIFI-based, but WIFI never really existed when the game came out, so that was out of the question. But yeah, it's definitely a strange, but wonderful download.

That sucks! My friend had downloaded a Nintendo 64 emulator to play Ocarina of Time, but he couldn't save the game at all. It was really limiting, and he had to start all over everytime he played. As we all know, with a game like Zelda, starting over every time you play is pointless and would drive anyone insane. It's not the way it was meant to be played at all.

That sucks! My friend had downloaded a Nintendo 64 emulator to play Ocarina of Time, but he couldn't save the game at all. It was really limiting, and he had to start all over everytime he played. As we all know, with a game like Zelda, starting over every time you play is pointless and would drive anyone insane. It's not the way it was meant to be played at all.

Gah! I find that to be even worse! I don't think I would be able to start a game over every time I played. Then again, there are some people who just do that to "race" against those who have beaten the game in a certain amount of time. Actually, my ex-boyfriend was very into finding the glitches that go from the beginning to the end (fighting Ganandorf) that appear at the Deku Tree or at the Temple. So for some, starting over is exactly how they go about things!

But as for me, I need to keep going with a game. I can't handle starting over! Haha.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back