Glitch in Link Between Worlds?

veekstar

From
Pennsylvania
Playing
GameCube
I'm currently playing A Link Between Worlds and after I get the power glove I'm supposed to go back to Link's house and talk to Ravio, where when I return he has turned the house into a shop where Link can rent items. Well did everything the strategy guide has told me too but for some reason my house is still my house. I can't move on further in this game until I can rent items from him. So is this a glitch or do I have to wait a certain amount of time?

This is pretty early on in the game, before you go to Lorule, right? As far as I remember, you only really need the rented items in Lorule, so just go to the castle and the temple and look for the princess. Otherwise, since, like I said, this is still early in the game, you can always try restarting...

now that I'm playing this game, i noticed i'm not going exactly according to the strategy guide as well. when i found where Gully is supposed to be, he is not. i did get the pouch though.

it seems we are about in the same parts, i suggest making your way to the Tower of Hera, there is a save rooster there at the entrance. fly back home and Ravio should have taken over your house. Reason being, you can't get in Hera without the hammer.
good luck

Latest threads

Back