Going to order 100 empty blu-ray cases for the Wii

GamePayne

Playing
NES
ebay has a great deal for 100 blu-ray cases for $48.00 USD with free shipping. I'm going to edit the size of all of my Wii game covers so they can fit inside the blu-ray cases. This will be a long process. I'm only doing this because I'm running out of room for my games. I already put my physical Wii U games in PS3 cases, to see how it looks. & it looks good. Now it's time to do the Wii games then to the GameCube games. For the Atari,Sega Genesis, NES,SNES to N64 I keep the carts loose and stored in media shelves. Every game is stored in Alphabetical order. So it's easy to find the game I'm looking for to play.

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
This may be a dumb question, but why don’t you keep them in the original cases?

GamePayne

Playing
NES
Not enough room left. Once I make my 3rd video game collection video for YouTube, you will know.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
Crazy project. Are you going to crop the original artwork with scissors or just fold it?

GamePayne

Playing
NES
I will be scanning the cover photos, then I'll be using photoshop to downsize them into Blu-ray cover format. Then the covers will be printed out & cut with a paper cutter then the covers will be put into the blu-ray cases, along with the games.

Latest posts

Latest threads