Gold 3DS XL Zelda bundle!!

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
It's coming, folks.

XyQikbk.jpg

Due November 22. It's only $220, which means $20 savings off the retail price off a Link Between Worlds. It's getting harder and harder not to get a 3DS.

This is great! Is it a limited edition bundle? I already have a 3DS (Ocarina of Time special edition) but I've been wanting to get an XL for a while now. At the moment I can't afford to get one, and there are other things coming out that have my attention first (Mario 3D World for a start), so it'd be a shame to miss out on this.

I know I could always go to eBay or something but I'd rather not pay extortionate amounts of money.

I have this Zelda XL, A Link Between Worlds, and Super Mario 3D World, all pre-ordered, and ready to go. They all come out on the same day, so I'll be picking them all up at the same time. I'm a big fan of owning the physical retail copies, as opposed to the digital versions, so I already preordered my 3DS retail copy of the Zelda game. However, the XL bundle comes with a code for a digital version. However, my plan is to transfer my 3DS data over to this new XL. Then, give my original 3DS to my brother, along with the digital code, and allow him to finally have a 3DS, along with the digital version of Zelda, while I keep the XL and retail version for myself. It's a great deal for him, as he gets a free 3DS and Zelda game. However, he's given me a lot of 'hand me down' systems in the past. So this will be the first actual time that I've ever given him a system of any kind. Long over due, really. But still works out for me, in the end.

But yeah, I'll picking up my pre-order for the 3DS retail version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, the Gold Zelda 3DS-XL Bundle, and the Wii U retail title Super Mario 3D World, a week from today. It's my Christmas present to myself, all 3. After this, I have to focus on gifts for everybody else, and I'll put any other games on my list for others to get me. Have to leave something for them to get me, after all.

I've been holding off on getting a 3DS-XL for the all white version. However, I'm a huge Zelda fan, and Zelda is enough for me to jump on board on the XL. Tho, I know that since I am now purchasing an XL, the all white one will soon release now, watch. That's just how it works. But it's ok, as I've decided that I already had my all white DS-Lite for years. And I still have that around. So having different colors for all of my handhelds actually works out better. For diversities sake.

Latest threads

Back