Got a game back that was given to me from my deceased Grandfather

GamePayne

Playing
NES
I was able to get Donkey Kong Land that I received from my Grandfather back in 1999. The game was stolen along with other video games,VCr, DVD player, My CD collection and Tv's that was in my apt, during a home invasion. I wasn't hurt. MY Neighbor called 911 but the police arrived 10 minutes to late. The game just came in the mail today. So I took a blank DS case. I modded the case to hold my GameBoy game. And I went online to print out the cover. Now I can't wait to play this game again.

Holy crap!!! So were you at home when it happened?

Yes.. There were three of them back 2004. At least they ran off when I tore one of the criminals bottom jaw out of his socket. They got my stuff but I got his jaw.

Stuff for jaw, AND you still got your gba game back? Seems worth it to me! I wonder if that guy had to have any work done to his jaw, or if he just pushed it back and lived with it?

Wow! That's rough. How on earth did you get that game back after all that time?

It took me a long time to find a great price for it on ebay.

Stuff for jaw, AND you still got your gba game back? Seems worth it to me! I wonder if that guy had to have any work done to his jaw, or if he just pushed it back and lived with it?

His jaw is messed up for life. And he is to poor to get any work done. After what I did to him, he will never be able to chew or breath like he did before. I hope he changed his ways after what I did to him. Prison time wouldn't help him. So I made him see the error of his ways. If he came up to me to apologize. I wouldn't accept it. I'll just rip his jaw some more, I wouldn't care how much he has changed. I still have night terrors from this attack. Like my Uncle who was drafted into Vietnam. I have war in my blood.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back