Greetings from an older yet avid gamer! :-)

RadCazz

Playing
GameCube
Hello. For me, it all started when I was a kid going to Nathan's to play some pinball, and while there I noticed a crowd around a standing machine, and this "Thump. Thump. Thump." sound coming from it. When I got close enough, the game was called "Space Invaders." I've been hooked on video games ever since.
As for consoles, you name it and at some point I probably owned it (while putting myself in debt, ha ha ha)... Atari 2600, NES, NeoGeo Pocket Color, etc. I lived through the so-called "Video Game Crash" back in the day, and during that time I switched to personal computing, namely the Commodore 64, which in my opinion, was really a games machine. I was recently able to snatch one of the last Switch Lite's at my local Target this holiday season - a gift to myself, lol. Having a blast playing Link's Awakening and The Witcher 3 on the go!
Well, that's about it. Later.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
@RadCazz hello and welcome! Nice to have a fellow seasoned veteran with us. My Grandmother and Grandfather's Atari did it for me. Never looked back! and yes, Link's Awakening is awesome for the switch.

Latest posts

Latest threads