Guild Wars 2?

Smokey

From
NY
Any GW2 players here? I play it but I don't have as much time to really dedicate to it nowadays. I'm still a very low level (under 10) but when I had time to sit down for a few hours and play it I have a lot of fun doing so. It's a pretty nice game and I really really enjoy it. I found it to be a lot more fun then WoW and it's free to play which makes it better in my opinion. :)

I'm in the same boat, although I am a higher level than you are.

I'm not in a huge rush to get back to it either. While I love the game and I miss being able to play it, it doesn't have a subscription fee, so I feel like I can come back whenever I'm ready instead of needing to hurry so I don't waste my money.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel too Jessi. It's one of the reasons why I'm happy it's free to play. :) I think more MMO's should go this route to be honest. :D Especially now since the economy isn't that great and not everyone has the luxury to pay for a subscription for a game.

EatMeReturns said:
Wait, there's an MMO where you're still level 10 after playing "a few hours?"
Well in my case, yes. I haven't put much time into the game and was doing more exploring then questing.

And actually, Guild Wars 2 doesn't focus on the leveling side of it, I don't feel. It's intended to stay even so that you spend just as much time at level 5 as you do at level 25. The goal is to focus on the experience instead of focusing on rushing to the end.

EatMeReturns said:
Why am I not playing this game?!
I have no idea!

Why aren't you playing this game? :p

It's still 60 bucks for the game at this point: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/ They've run some deals/specials on some various sites though already, so keep an eye out for those if you're concerned about the cost. I really wasn't because I knew I wasn't going to have to pay a monthly fee on top of it.

A friend of mine showed me it some time ago, the PVP concept in instances was really cool and might give it a try sooner or later.

I too have Guild Wars 2 and I think it's an amazing game. I am currently taking a break right now to play some other games that I have not finished(Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Paper Mario Sticker Star)

Ahhh, guild wars :) So much time wasted playing this game. So. Much. Time.

Latest threads

Back