Hardest Game Boy Game you've ever played

Discussion in 'Game Boy' started by M.E.R.255, Oct 30, 2015.

1. M.E.R.255

M.E.R.255 New Member

Playing:
    Nintendo 64
    You don't have to research what is statistically the hardest Game Boy game, but instead just speak out of experience. ^^

Personally, I found Wario Land II HARD back then as a kid. O_O Same goes for those Donkey Kong Land games. >_< Over the years I got much better at these games, but I still like to think back at how difficult they were to me when I was a little kid. ^^

What Game Boy Game(s) did you find hard/hardest? =O

2. yeppeo

yeppeo Active Member

It was not exactly a game, more like a bootleg of a Mario game. This is is the link to a random game play. I never passed from level 2, how much I hated that thing, ahah.

3. Shiftrex

Shiftrex Active Member

Playing:
    GameCube
    Black & White GB... probably Final Fantasy Legends 1 and 2... no they aren't final fantasy games actually lol, they are really obscure games.

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge... yes it was on the GBA lol. But it was obscure and Hard for no apparent reason.

4. Karasu

Karasu New Member

Playing:
    Nintendo 3DS XL
    That would probably be Super James Pond... a game with one of the worst level designs I have ever encountered in my life. But I was young, and it was a cheap game, and I didn't know any better, so I wasted many precious hours just ... trying to beat it. I never did. I don't think there is an ending to it.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gb hardest game