Harvest Moon or Nintendogs?

Jpix

Do we have any Harvest moon fans here? How about anyone who actually plays Nintendogs?

I absolutely love harvest moon, I have played every one of the games that has came to america to date, my favorite one being the one that just game out on 3ds, A new beginning. You can even create your whole town, change your avitar and so many more possibility's.

Nintendogs, I have played every single one because I buy them on a whim, get bored of them and trade them in, then end up buying them again months later.

I did plan on playing Harvest Moon a while back, but the publisher turned me off when they started pimping the franchise during the GameCube era and releasing tons of different versions, like separate editions for boys and girls, etc. I ended up sticking with Animal Crossing instead.

Yeah, it got a bit much, but I was always too much of a fan to not play them. I really liked Animal crossing, it kept my attention for quite a while and I'm actually kinda excited that there's another one coming out, as I played both of the last ones.

Harvest Moon A New Beginning is one of my most played games on the 3DS right now, I seriously couldn't put it down until I completed all of the Town Restoration things! I know what you mean when you say that they kept releasing and rereleasing Harvest Moons, but I've played many of them and enjoyed all except the first Harvest Moon DS.. That being said, I never really could get in to Nintendogs, but I know that my sister has enjoyed playing them so I guess it's just a matter of preference.

I don't actually know anything about Harvest Moon... then again I know only a bit more about say Animal Crossing. That sort of thing just isn't my bag I guess. I have done a very little with Nintendogs, but only on my emulator and even then I got pretty bored pretty fast with it. It's weird... you'd think I'd be into this sort of thing, but I guess I'm not.

little_dipster said:
Harvest Moon A New Beginning is one of my most played games on the 3DS right now, I seriously couldn't put it down until I completed all of the Town Restoration things! I know what you mean when you say that they kept releasing and rereleasing Harvest Moons, but I've played many of them and enjoyed all except the first Harvest Moon DS.. That being said, I never really could get in to Nintendogs, but I know that my sister has enjoyed playing them so I guess it's just a matter of preference.
Harvest moon: A new beginning really is amazing, I had to go through every little quest and restoration as well as being sure to get every item too, even the secret ones, It really was a step up from the other Harvest moons.

Latest threads

Back