Haters of Jigglypuff unite!

Y0shiM0n

Playing
Wii U
Everyone hates Jigglypuff. I don't know why, but in Smash 4 Wii U, I have to overwhelming urge to punch him off the screen. Maybe it is because of that corny smile and plain old annoyingness! So post what you think here. :)

When I am playing Smash I think that I have the tendency to just fight jugglypuff for the whole match. The thing is she or he is so annoying and I can't stand it.

And look at who made this thread... The teen who now mains Jiggs in Melee! :D

There isn't much to say about Jiggs! Everyone hates her because there is so much to hate about her. It's a pink ball given the worst audio of the game with some of the worst controls.

Some argue that fighting her is fun. To a certain extent I agree but if I get thrown off the stage by her I happen to rage. This thread made me want to link the 10 hour Jigglypuff song Youtube video, but I'm not that evil!
-LoyalServant

Yeah I used to hate Jiggs but now I actually like him/her!

I don't hate Jiggs. I actually like him/her.

Well, I think it'll come as no surprise that I certainly don't hate Jigglypuff! I mean, listen to this! How can you not like Jigglypuff!!! It's soooo cute! :)

I can't hate on Jigglypuff! Big pink fluffy thing! In fact, I loved annoying people in Smash Bros by choosing it... Nothing more fun than making people sleep, hahaha.

... Aaaaand that song is stuck in my head now, thanks!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back