Have you played Fatal Frame 4?

lindbergh

From
Law Office
Playing
Nintendo DS
ff4118.jpg

Fatal Frame 4 is a horror game starring a beautiful lady and a bunch of ghosts that came out in Japan. Fatal Frame was one of my favorite horror games on the PlayStation and now I was surprised that it came out as an exclusive game for the Wii. I would have grabbed this game but the problem is, it's in Japanese. There's an English patch made by fans though but I don't know how that works. Anybody here ever played this game?

I've heard of it, but I've never actually played it. However, I'm a big 'horror' fan. Of both movies and video games. So I'd like to check it out. Doubt I'll get to it any time soon. However, still, the more 'horror' games the merrier, I say.

Yeah, its fantastic. It was and is one of the best horror games i've ever played and one of the only ones to actually make me feel frightened..

Such a shame the game was not released in America. Fatal Frame is one of my favorite survival horror series. I did not know about that patch.

Yeah, I played it with the patch. With the patch you don't even notice you are playing a japanese game it's soo good.

I heard my brother talking about Fatal Frame before. It sounds like a fun game, and if they have a patch, I may consider playing it. Does it have action elements like Resident Evil? How does the patch work?

Yeah it has action elements. You have to take pictures of the ghost at specific timing to do max damage and if you don't move around between shots the massive damage some of the ghosts do will wreck you. You put it on your SD card and such but the instructions on the site and better then anything..

http://www.fatalframe4.net/

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back