Hello Everyone! :D

Tylarity

Playing
3DS XL
Hi everybody! My name is Tyler and I am new here! (obviously) I have been a Nintendo fan since I was 4. I got the Crimson Red DS Lite. I lost it a little while later but then I got a dsi and it became one of my favorite consoles. I had so many great experiences especially multiplayer on Mario Kart DS and the New Super Mario Bros Multiplayer mode. It was amazing because it was my first multiplayer experience. I then got the Wii which was my first ever console. Of course, I played Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii and more. Of course the Virtual Console was amazing to me. I got to play Majora's Mask, The OG Mario Bros. and other Classics. Since I have got all of the dsi line and 3ds line and all Nintendo consoles forward.

I also have a YouTube channel. I have 98 subscribers and I am starting to do Nintendo reviews. I know totally original but I would say my reviews are a lot like NintendoFanFTW/Jimmy Whetzels reviews. I also have some funny 'montage' videos. They aren't montage's but they are clips with me and friends playing games and my friends think they are hilarious. (I know it is sad, but then again it isn't.)

Here are some vids I have done!
(BTW: My Hyrule Warriors review isn't that good. I am having a new review on Wednesday though!)

Of course it would be SO much appreciated if you subscribed. But I am not forcing you guys to. I would just be amazing if you would watch only one of my videos LOL. I am looking forward to the future of my channel and the future of this forum! Thank you SO much for reading! (especially this far!)​

Good vids man. Subbed. Welcome to the forums - hope to see you around.

Back