Hello! I'm JaowPaw! I used to be on NSider as BARK_N-MOO.

JaowPaw

Playing
Switch
Hey, I'm new here. I'm going to enjoy myself here on the nintendoforums and well awaiting news on the new The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild sequel titled The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.

I currently play Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokemon Sword, and Animal Crossing New Horizons, one of the best games I have ever played! I've been a long time video game player and a Nintendo fan, playing a lot of games like Animal Crossing for the GCN, and one of my favorite games from the series Animal Crossing Wild World, City Folk, Happy Home Designer, and New Leaf.

I just recently went to E3 2019 and had a great time. I shook hands and said hey to Mario and Luigi's voice actor Charles Martinet. It was an experience I would never forget. A lot of fun was had and I even got to catch a glimpse of Shigeryu Miyamoto and played The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. I actually got to stay in line for the new at the time Luigi's Mansion and the whole stage setup for gamers and players were so totally awesome.

I was able to see and take photos but won't upload any of them, unfortunately, just yet; Charles Martinet, Michael Miyamoto (Mr. Shigeru Miyamoto's son!), Michael Fils-Aime (Reggie Fils-Aime's son!), and more.

I am looking forward to Gran Turismo 7, Splatoon 3, one of my favorite games, and of course Advance Wars Reboot 1+2! New modes, better graphics and music, the whole thing is updated for today with the new system Nintendo Switch.

Looking forward to fun times and fun times to be had on the Nintendoforums.

-JaowPaw

@JaowPaw Welcome! Glad to have you. Obviously I'm an AC fan myself. I also love Zelda, Mario Kart, amongst other things. Sounds like E3 was a pretty rad time!

Latest threads

Back