Help me to find the game

AlexKorv

From
UK/Ukraine
Playing
Game Boy
Hello everyone, a few months ago I was on a bus with some guys who played on the console in a pretty interesting game. I do not know what kind of console and game it was, but here's what I have:
The game is exactly on the console, the gameplay needs to run around the city, to control the gravity you can jump high with beautiful somersaults in the air, and photograph people, the fights were also as I remember. You play as the girl, in the anime style. This is all that I remember if someone knows what game it was - I will be very grateful)

I assume the console was the Nintendo Switch right? I mean there are other Nintendo portables besides the Nintendo Switch and non Nintendo portables like the 3DS and the Playsation Vita. I don't play anime games or watch anime shows, and own no anime video games, so I am of little help to you in figuring out which game those people on the bus were playing. However, if you clarify which console they were playing on and give a bit more detail of the game if you are able, and using a bit better grammar so you explanations of the game that you remember can be better understood, there'd be a much better chance that someone can figure out what game it is that your describing.

Oh, yes! Thank you very much, @MilkBone )
@miles854 , I`m sorry for some mistakes in text, for the last year and a half I have not been spoken English at all. So now, before I leave to the UK again I`m trying to improve it as I can. Though the speaking-English is still fine, my grammar is going to be not as good as before.

Oh, yes! Thank you very much, @MilkBone )
@miles854 , I`m sorry for some mistakes in text, for the last year and a half I have not been spoken English at all. So now, before I leave to the UK again I`m trying to improve it as I can. Though the speaking-English is still fine, my grammar is going to be not as good as before.

You're welcome! Don't worry about your grammar, we can understand you. Heck, I can only speak one language, so I give props to anyone who can speak more than one. :)

Thank you, guys) I`ve found remake on pc it`s pretty nice. Excellent play while waiting my ordered Switch)

You guys gave the answer to fast. I was going to do some research for the game. waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I do want to try out Gravity rush. I just need a PS Vita.

@GamePayne Darn! I was actually just selling one! I bought two, one for my brother and one for me, but he didn't want his. I bought it for $80 bucks and sold it for $60! Rest In Peace $20! If I would have known you where looking for one I could have sold it to you!

@Heigw No worries. I don't have a PS Vita yet. I need the PSP, PSP Go & the PS Vita for my collection.

Latest threads

Back