Her Job Caused The Relationship To End But Still Want Her Back

Marcel

From
Asia
Playing
3DS XL
Hey Guys,

I know I'm new and this community seems rather small, but I was hoping for a little input or advice on a certain matter. Actually joined this forum to try and keep myself distracted because my girlfriend had just broken up with me last week. Did some thinking and realized that I still do want her back in my life, but I haven't the slightest on how to go about doing so.

Perhaps a little background is that we've been together for over a year, we were good together, and things had been going smoothly until she had gotten this new job at the start of the year. Her boss is an ass and clearly had a crush on her, she worked long hours, and the workload made her stressed all the time. She kept complaining about her job and became increasingly impatient with me, which resulted in more disagreements.

The fight which ended the relationship was due to a comment I made about her quitting her job if she was so unhappy all the time and she felt that I was being unsupportive of her life choices and decided to break up with me. This stupid job was the biggest cause of our breakup but I still do want to win her back. Any tips considering that she's ignoring me right now?

Ill give it a shot:

I promise no matter where she works or what she does, the job will always be stressful and she will almost always come home complaining or in a bad mood. The best/only thing you could do is listen to her. I know it gets old quick. And she will eventually get numb to the drama of the job.

As for her ignoring you, well i don't know what to do in that case. How much time has gone by since the breakup?

I was going to give some advice, but it never goes well for me with stuff like this so I will just skip to the part I say at the end of every "people problems" advice I give,
Don't take life advice from Heigw

thank you for the replies. We spoke about it. I followed the advice in an article I read about winning her back.

I gave her some space. Worked out and learned how to be more emphatic. And then reached out to her. She said she missed me and still loved me. It worked and now I have her back.

Admin: Post de-spammed

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the replies. We spoke about it. I followed the advice in an article I read about winning her back.

I gave her some space. Worked out and learned how to be more emphatic. And then reached out to her. She said she missed me and still loved me. It worked and now I have her back.
lol wut wtf, this is an actual video game themed article on getting your ex back

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure he made up the whole story just to drop the spam link to that article, what a dope. You can't get past me, I am the Spaminator.

I'm pretty sure he made up the whole story just to drop the spam link to that article, what a dope. You can't get past me, I am the Spaminator.
I thought that too, the whole thing was pretty funny.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back