Hey I'm New! Any tips?

MistaTrainJumpa

From
Massachusetts
Playing
3DS XL
Hi I'm Abby, and I just started on the forums today, on May 4th. Anyways, I own three gaming systems that one might typically see me playing: the N64, the gamecube, and my Wii. Like some of you, I am a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan but I've only ever played the ones I have for my consoles. I have beaten Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, but I have yet to beat Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Ouch. That hurts to admit. I'm a huge fan of theories and I am ALWAYS interested to hear new ones. My mind was totally blown when I first witnessed the official timeline. My mind was a little less blown when I heard about the theory about Link being dead in MM, buuuuut maybe that's because the theory wasn't released by the game makers. Aaaanyways, if you have any tips about the games I haven't beaten, sharing would be much obliged :) and if you have any questions about the games I have beaten, just ask. I basically can still remember every dungeon in both games.

Thanks, guys!

hello Abby, you are definitely amongst friends here, i love Zelda as well. I just finished ALBW for the 3ds, and yes you will love it. TP is one of my fav's as well. See you in the Hyrule section

Hi Abby! My name's iceskater101 aka Mariah.

I don't own anything but a 3DS, I am a newbie nintendo player but I have been playing xbox 360 since 2007! I am definitely up for game recommendations and I also recommend getting a 3DS because I love mine! I have a purple regular (not XL) only difference is the size of the screen but whatever.

Welcome to the forums!

Definitely post a lot! It helps keeps the threads interesting but also create a thread that you don't see! I love creating threads and it helps people know who I am! Also get a cool signature! Except I don't have a cool signature but that's because I don't know how to use photoshop.

That's about it. Just be respectful and post a lot!

:D

Also if you want to talk other than on the forums I also have a tumblr iceskater9200

So you definitely should follow me! If you have one. I follow back.

Latest threads

Back