Hi There

Kazuki

I am new to this forums and wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am a college student getting my degree in cumputers. I been a nintendo fan all my life and had everygame system from nintedo 64 to the Wii. Haven't gotten the Wii U cause there are not much of games on it yet and I don't have the money for it, as I am a college student. My favorite series of Nintendo has to be Pokemon fowlloed by Maga Man and Legan of Zelda. I also have a YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/XKazukiIkuzakX) where I post my thoughts on nintendo news and playthroughs. The channel is mainly Pokemon stuff but i just started a Mega Man Star Force 3 playthrough. So I hope you like my introduction and hope to get to know you all. Thanks Kazuki.

Welcome to the site, always good to have active YouTubers on the forum. We'll be looking out for your videos, and if you could give us an occasional shout-out in the videos, that would be great too!

Yea I can give you guys a shout out don't have many subscribers so don't know if it would how much but and shout outs can help

Welcome to the forums!! I will watch some of your videos! Have fun and stay active!! I am also a big pokemon and Zelda fan!!

Focus on making quality videos, and subscribers will come. :)

Yea that what should happen but it hard to get people to watch you when there are big name people making videos just like mine, but making quality videos is the start of getting subscribers.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back