Hiiii

From
England
Playing
Switch
Hello I'm Maxine from the UK though I'd pop in and say hi as you probably guessed I'm new here... i'm loving this forum though ❤ hoping to friend some of you guys soon... I'm quite bubbly and fun loving but I can have my shy moments to though I love to game in my spare time x

hello and welcome! as you can see from my little avatar, im pretty shy myself but this is a very friendly and welcoming place! What kind of games are you into?

Thank you for replying to my message :) I'm into racing games... rpg games and life stimulation games how about you?.

Zelda fan through and through. Also Mario of course. Right now im working on Odyssey on Switch and Bravely Second on 3DS. I like a good rpg also.

Hello, and welcome!

I'll give you a gaming tip - If you're looking for a game like Skyrim you should get Breath of the Wild, but if you're looking for a game like Ocarina of Time you should actually pick up Mario Odyssey first. Well, that's what I think, anyway - lol.

Sounds like a good tip :) I love Skyrim have a soft spot for that game, so will 100% get Zelda the breath of the wind first thank you copen-08

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back