Horror titles for the PC that aren't Amnesia?

Esperahol

Seriously, anything that isn't Amnesia: The Descent. Sometimes it seems like that's the only horror game for the PC people have ever played. Also if the game is available for console you should assume that I have played it or will play it on the console. Other then that go wild - I like survival horror best, but anything with a horror tilt is good for me.

I don't know if I'd call it 'horror', but if you haven't played them yet, I recommend you play the F.E.A.R. game series, they'll creep you out so bad, that you'll have to pause the game a few times to catch your breath.

I've played the entire series on the 360. I wasn't scared by it so much as sadden because Alma's story is so very tragic. It wasn't fair to use a little girl like that and then discard her, so in many ways I was rooting for her as she destroyed cities and terrorized civilians. Also she took care of that idiot Griffin so that was nice as well.

I was going to add in F.E.A.R, though not too scary, I guess after you play a lot of horror, nothing becomes scary.
'Ender' is alright, gets boring fairly quick but has it's charm I suppose.
I've been looking at http://www.gameshed.com/Scary-Games/ this page lately to see if there's anything that catches my eye.
So far, not much luck but maybe you'd like some. They arn't really big Pc games, but some scare is better than nothing, yes?

Thanks for the link. I'm not seeing anything really new, but I run through horror pretty fast and there is not a lot of stuff done for the PC. Heck there isn't much stuff really done for the console - and what is done isn't often very well done. Of course, that means I tend to remember the excellent stuff pretty well: Kuon, Silent Hill, Deadspace, etc.

Latest threads

Back