How many hours?

Thomas Ennis

From
Albuquerque
Playing
Super NES
How many hours do you guys think you have logged playing all the Metroid games? It's hard for me to guess, but I bet it would fill several months.

This is a shame but I have never played any of these games.. granted I have never own any nintendo console besides a DS and a 3DS.

Metroid and Legend of Zelda for NES are two of my favorite games, ever. I'm not sure if gamers today can handle them though. Games are just too different now.

That being said, when I play original Metroid even today, I still see and hear the same beautiful game, and it's not just because of nostalgia. Nearly everything about that game is perfect.

Ice, you really should invest in some :blink: The WIi is pretty cheap now, and you can download at least some of the old Metroid games on the virtual console. Another possible route to go, would be picking up an old system, either online, or at a local store.

Do you think if I bought the wii U I could get some of those games? I would almost rather go and buy the newer system. Then again I could always invest in some older systems as well.

I'm not sure if the games are available on the Wii U. If it taps into the same website as the original Wii, they should still be there; however, the programming is more then likely different on the Wii U, unless there is some kind of reverse compatibility feature. It makes sense to buy a new system, over a classic in that case.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back