How much could I get?

LoyalServant

Playing
Wii
I'm looking to sell my Nintendo DS lite Black with Mario Kart, the power cables, and a protective case. How much do you guys think I can still sell this game for?

If it's in perfect working order then I reckon around $40-$50 maybe. If you took it to a store to sell then you'll not get as much as if you sold it privately, so maybe the best thing to do is to price a few similar ones up on eBay, and then try and sell yours for around the same price privately.

Thank you for your input!

I think I was asking too much, which is the reason why people were not interested. I just feel so terrible selling old games, part of me wants to keep them and part of me needs the money. I wish they didn't lose so much value over time. Too bad I don't have and old rare game :p

When it comes to selling games and consoles, I tho k were all guilty of trying g to charge too much, simply because the device and games means a k or to us personally and we remember how much we paid for them brand new.

Unfortunately as soon as you take a device out I'd the box it depreciates in value, so we have to charge the market value sadly in order to generate any interest.

Well my general rule of thumb on issues like this is usually to just expect a lot less than what other people got. For some reason it seems to be the people that get the good deals that are the ones who report them, and so when you read that you might get this or might get that, I would say aim lower. Maybe it is just me being negative again, but this is my experience. Best of luck to you though, and I would try out a bunch of different vendors to get the most that you can.

Thank you for your input!

I think I was asking too much, which is the reason why people were not interested. I just feel so terrible selling old games, part of me wants to keep them and part of me needs the money. I wish they didn't lose so much value over time. Too bad I don't have and old rare game :p
There were a lot of them made so the selling price for a used on isn't that high as mentioned before about $50. The are relatively easy to come by. Good luck on your sale.

When selling anything and especially when it comes to games and consoles you're going to have to look at how saturated the market is. Maybe to us the device is worth X amount, but if nearly everyone in the world as already got one, then we're obviously not going to be able to get the price we first expect.

As with anything the market is going to dictate the price, and it's alright sticking to what we think it's worth, but we usually have to bite the bullet and accept the price that's being offered instead.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back