Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle!

grahamf

Playing
Wii U
https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

Support charity
Choose exactly how your purchase is divided between the developers, charity, or even the Humble tip jar.

Pay $1 or more to unlock!
Pay $13 or more to also unlock!
Pay more than the average of $9.66 to also unlock!

Freedom Planet looks boss.

Anyone play it?

Edit: Got the $10 bundle!

Last edited:
Hey, I just logged on to post this. :p But I wouldn't have typed it, so guess its for the best.

I have not yet, looking forward to buying it, and Shantae. Rest is just bonus, been meaning on trying DarkSiders II though, I need more harddrive space.

Darksiders II is still downloading. I had already purchases ASA so if I can't give my spare key to a friend I'll post it here.

Heh, Runbow seems alright if you end up having a few people over. Wasn't to impressed with the Nindie@Home demo. Yay Nano Assault Ex!! Though I would've liked Neo more possibly, more so both. Swords seems nice too just not something I would buy. Defiantly picking this up.

Are any of the $1 games worth it? :p
I'm not crazy about the more expensive games, except for Darksiders, but I already have that on X360 and Steam.

They are probably the more solid buys of the games in the bundle actually. All are rather popular with their fanbases.

Guess I'll be picking those up then! It'll be good to have a couple more games to play, and easy on the wallet. ;)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back