Playing
3DS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOq4IiuRMWk

I'm super excited!
I love dynasty warriors!

What about you guys?

Do you think it will be good?

Do you think it will flop?

Personally think it's just what the wii u needs to be successful right now along with the many other titles announced today.

Oh jeez, I hate what I see. I assume KOEI is developing this? The collision detection looks awful, and the whole game just looks very tasteless--looks like they threw a bunch of Zelda elements together with the Dynasty Warriors formula hoping it would stick. Very typical of KOEI.

Dynasty Warriors was cool back in 2000 when the PS2 came out, but they can't expect people to pay for the same damn game 13 years later just by adding a Zelda theme to it.

Professor E. Gadd said:
Oh jeez, I hate what I see. I assume KOEI is developing this? The collision detection looks awful, and the whole game just looks very tasteless--looks like they threw a bunch of Zelda elements together with the Dynasty Warriors formula hoping it would stick. Very typical of KOEI.

Dynasty Warriors was cool back in 2000 when the PS2 came out, but they can't expect people to pay for the same damn game 13 years later just by adding a Zelda theme to it.
How is it the same game? Different gameplay with a different settings and story...
Koei is developing it yeah...
Do you have a grudge against koei is something?

Latest threads

Back