I amost have enough cash for an Xbox

GamePayne

Playing
NES
I've been making a little extra income with a survey site. I'm close to having enough to get a original xbox & a xbox 360. These will go great with my game system collection. I have a few games for them both already.

You bought the games before you got the console!?! Ha! Only a crazy person would do that! *Looks sadly at dj hero for ps3... waiting for a ps3 to play it...*

I got the games for free from my friend. I didn't buy them. There were other consoles I was buying at the time. Besides. You can buy a console first without the games. So your statement is a catch 22. If you get the games before the console then you are crazy, But if you get the console before the games you are crazy. That's a catch 22.

@GamePayne Not sure if you pulled the trigger on those consoles yet, but if you have enough for an XBOX ONE S, that might be a better deal for you. If those games that you already have are on the backwards compatibility list, you can play them on the XBOX ONE plus be able to get XB1 games. Just a thought.

I'm trying to collect every console that I can get my hands on. I still need a PS1 & a PS1 slim And a PS2 slim and a PS3 & a PS3 slim. I still need a Colecovision And a Atari 2600 4 switch, Atari 5200, & 7800, etc. There are tons of game consoles that I want to get.

Cool, I see. I didn’t know if it was purely collecting or just to play the games.

I also need the Famicom Disk System, The Sega Genesis Model 1 & 2, Sega CD, Sega CDX, Saturn, Dreamcast, Vectrex, Panasonic 3DO & a CDI

Lol nice. Yep truly a collector.

I’m not a collector myself, but I do wish I hadn’t sold my old consoles. At the time it made sense, but looking back I wish I kept them. Consoles I had that I had sold were a PS1, PS2, 360, XB1, Dreamcast & Wii. The Wii I’m not too sad about because I have a Wii U which is fully backwards compatible. However, when I got the Wii U I went into GameStop to get a used copy of Wii Sports, which they had...for $20. I just walked out and didn’t say anything lol.

I of course had a NES, SNES and N64 as a kid, but they were community consoles between my brothers and I. I don’t even know what happened to them. But the NES & SNES Classics are fun to have.

You know how gamers call other gamers a fanboy? Well I am a fanboy. I play all video games. Even PC. I even play Candy Crush Saga. If I'm not a true gamer then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Haha true dat! I just like games! Don’t care what system they’re on. Started a Facebook account years ago just so I wouldn’t lose my candy crush progress lol

I even Play the Tiger Handheld Electronics games. I still have Paperboy 2 on tiger Handheld.

Geez, you’re name devices I’ve never heard of lol

You should see my Website. GamePayne.com I even have info on the Apple Pippin 1997 Game Console.

awesome always follow your blog and found the most interesting topics I also start a blog on White screen

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back