I want to start collecting Gameboy but I need help!

Pikamon101_YT

Hello!!! :D Im a 14 year old boy who wants to start collecting Gameboy consoles/games, do you think you could help me? Im new to this website! Other kids love Minecraft and Five Nights at Freddy's. But me, I like 'em old school games! :) Anyways, its nice to meet you all and I hope you can help me!
Thank you!

As far as collections go, Ebay, estarland and videogamecentral are the best bets. I could say Amazon as well but some items won't always be available unlike Ebay.

Though I honestly don't think that anyone can afford the original Shantae game for the GBC.

Welcome and we'll surely try! i went through a phase of trying to catch up on games that i missed. This can get pretty expensive quickly though. Gamestop is always a decent place to look of course, but do you live by any flea markets or Goodwill's? A lot of time in these flea markets you can bargain or get lucky and people don't know what they have.

Though I honestly don't think that anyone can afford the original Shantae game for the GBC.

And that my friend, is what virtual console is for :)

@Heigw indeed: I spent so much money tracking down these older games i missed, plus a gameboy. Then the whole VC thing comes around. Now these NES/SNES classic deals, no thanks. Im good

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back