If Mario + Rabbids is successful, What other Nintendo Crossovers could happen?!

What Nintendo Crossover Games would YOU want to see(More Specifically Nintendo X Non-Nintendo Xovers

• Total voters

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
With the Very Suprisingly Sucessful Mario & Rabbids Crossover just been released; If Nintendo handing their Characters to another Company to make an Nintendo System Exclusive Game ends up VERY Successful, Maybe they'll do MORE Crossovers; What Could be NEXT in Nintendo Crossover games after Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle; Rayman & Kirby, Nintendo Vs Capcom, etc

Honestly, I feel like they should do an actual Mario/Sonic crossover that isn't just a sports mini game collection. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Mario/Rabbids happened but it's kind of jarring that Mario had a full game with the Rabbids before one with Mario lol

The crossover possibilities are endless. We could have a Rabbids/Worms crossover, although it's not a nintendo crossover. Although i do want to see a new fortune street game with Nintendo and Disney Characters and by Nintendo i mean characters from Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby and so on. I would add Pocoyo in a nintendo crossover, but he might be too young. Anyway, here's the fortune street list of my dream...

Nintendo Series:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Kirby
Waddle Dee
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Cranky Kong
Dixie Kong
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Impa
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Peppy Hare
Slippy Toad

Disney Series:

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Pete
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
Clarabelle Cow
Horace Horsecollar
Ludwig Von Drake
Scrooge McDuck
Chip and Dale
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Jiminy Cricket
Mortimer Mouse
Clara Cluck
Humphrey The Bear
Panchito Pistoles
Gus Goose
Jose' Carioca
(Let me know if there is more to add)

Stages:

Traverse Town (Kingdom Hearts)
Destiny Islands (Kingdom Hearts)
Hollow Bastion (Kingdom Hearts)
Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little)
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
100 Acre Woods (Winnie The Pooh)
Duckberg (Ducktales)
Kauai (Lilo and Stitch)
Cape Suzette (Talespin)
Corneria (Starfox series)
Venom (Starfox series)
Dinosaur Planet (Starfox Adventures)
Peach's Castle (Mario Series)
Bowser's Castle (Mario series)
Bomb-omb Battlefield (Super Mario 64)
Jolly Roger Bay (Super Mario 64)
DK Isles (Donkey Kong Country series)
K. Rool's Mechanical Island (Donkey Kong 64)
Dream Land (Kirby)
Cappy Town (Kirby Right Back At Ya!)
Hyrule Castle Town (LoZ Ocarina Of Time)
Kakariko Village (Legend Of Zelda series)
Kokiri Forest (LoZ Ocarina Of Time)
Dark World (LoZ: A Link To The Past)
Windfall Island (LoZ: Wind Waker)
(Again, let me know if there are anymore stages to add)

Last edited:
Mario VS Street fighters Smash Bros or Mario VS DOM (Dragon ball, Naruto, One piece)

Nintendo has done many crossovers over the years with Mario which are the games in the Super Smash Bros. series and the games in the Mario+Sonic at the olympic games series, both game series I like most of the games in a lot. Nintendo has also technically done a crossover with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as that game has characters not from the Mario franchise, being inkling boy and inkling girl from Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Also Nintendo has most recently done the Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Since Super Smash Bros. is more of a fighting game were you can play as chaacters from many different Nintendo franchises and a few other non Nintendo franchises, and not much of a game about the crossovers that happen, I'd like to see some of the characters in that game series in a smaller crossover game featuring at most, characters from 3 franchies including one of those franchises being the Mario franchise. Would be interesting to see what Nintendo comes up with.

@Mr. T Freeman I did not know you had made a listg similar to my idea, and am not sure what the game fortune street is. I'm wanting to see at most 3 franchises in a single game because more then that and the game is less about the crossovers as is the case with the games in the Super Smash Bros. series and more about the game itself and the game mechanics. If Nintendo does a game with far less franchises and characters, the game is more about the crossovers and the game putting the characters together, then it is about the game itself, as is the case with Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle were people actually noted that it's a crossover game, and not as much that it is a shooter turn based strategy game.

@miles854 Fortune Street is kinda like a japanese version of monopoly, only it has a stock market on it and you get a promotion when you collect all four suits which is the spade, heart, club and diamond.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back