Is spamming acceptable now?

Segata

This new guy Robcat is spamming the ever living shit about of the place. Like 30 topics in a day of out of context questions and never responds to his own threads. Just posts 10 more topics instead. This makes it impossible to keep up with peoples legit topics. If this is acceptable now then will drive off activity and there is not a lot to begin with.

Well I hope that someone is able to pick up on things like that and ban them, and if what @crunchyg says is correct then there is justice after all. I wonder what these people are thinking when they do this, and they have to feel somewhat crummy inside when they are doing it, but oh well, I guess they just don't care. Glad to see them being banned though, so keep up the good work to the admins.

Yes, @Y0shiM0n, it does seem like there's a lot more people now using some bad language here, which was partially why I haven't been coming here too often these days. But I think I'll still be around here, though. I'm happy to see that you are still here. :)

I hope not. I miss the way this place used to be. It seems to have changed a bit to me, but maybe that's simply my imagination. Thanks.

Well lets make it back to what it used to be if it was better. I'm still new here, and it seems fine to me. What did the forum use to be like?

@Y0shiM0n - just noticed we have similar names, you want to battle or something bro? There's not enough room for the both of us...I heard that line in a movie and always wanted to say it.

@ChibiChan12 - Why do people get so offended by words? They are words, but have a bad meaning. They are still words.

I don't get it. How can something that does not harm you offend you? It seems stupid. They only mean what you attach to them but one person could use it with no intent other then to accentuate a thought for feeling with no ill intent.

Last edited:
As much as I complain about these forums, they are fine. I was a bit hard to take for awhile due to being in an abusive relationship and it reflected in my posts. I am 20% of the reason this forum went downhill but I am improving, so I don't think it's really necessary to ban me or anything. Lol.

I was really upset because two members kept going at a new member, but then I realized, that maybe that new member was being a little crude too. He could have provided proof to what he was saying like the forum asked. That's all they wanted.

These forums have not gone downhill. In fact, they are better than when I started. People are generally much more honest now and things are more busy. However, what did happen is that this forum went through a hiccup due to the way I have acted at times, and also the dividing of how that new member was treated.

I know I have kind of said otherwise in the past, but I was being hypersensitive. Occasionally things do happen on here, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you, but best to let them go.

Well lets make it back to what it used to be if it was better. I'm still new here, and it seems fine to me. What did the forum use to be like?

@Y0shiM0n - just noticed we have similar names, you want to battle or something bro? There's not enough room for the both of us...I heard that line in a movie and always wanted to say it.

@ChibiChan12 - Why do people get so offended by words? They are words, but have a bad meaning. They are still words.
First of all, sure. I will fight you on Smash 4 sometime. Do you have Discord?

And Second, words are offensive to some people. First, they are dirty, bad words. It somewhat ruins the experience of the website and drives away younger members.

No such thing as a "bad" word. No word literally cannot harm you. If anyone is offended by a word then they will have a hard time in life and esp on the internet.

The Bible says not to. Not saying that you have to obey it, since you have your beliefs, and I have mine. And mine is the Bible.

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. ~Psalm 34:13

If you have legit topics to add then I don't see why not but just spamming to spam is unnaceptable. I will only start a new topic if I can add something truly great to the group. That's the whole point. You need really good people to add threads so we can get comments and healthy discussion going, but if you are just spamming like crazy, it distracts from the real discussion.

The Bible says not to. Not saying that you have to obey it, since you have your beliefs, and I have mine. And mine is the Bible.

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. ~Psalm 34:13
Yes, thank you for saying this. I was going to say something similar, but you are right, the Bible says not to. Thanks and God bless you too. :D

Quote bible shit all you want but you guys derailed a thread. Stop turning it into a religious thing and let the topic die. There is a off topic section to post a religious topic or debate.

Latest threads

Back