Just 1080P of this

Segata

oU01osc.jpg

Is good enough for me for NX. Wii U graphics just in 1080P and 60FPS on my TV and on 720P on a handheld. I'm just not impressed with PC or PS4 or XBO games anymore. They push so much for realism and outside of being shinier are still last gen games in how they play. Nintendo gives a new coat of paint and a new way to play. Pro and Scorpio be damned. Just going to play the same games the last 10 years with new paint.

You are right about that, but they do come out with plenty of new titles every year that are very distinct. I don't really like when they bring back old games remastered. It seems like a move someone would make when they are out of ideas.

Nintendo does give new ways to play a game, and I love that about them, they are really different from their competitors which is why they are going no where unless they decided to break out of the industry like Sony and MS with all their crap features.

Why do you need to access all types of media from a console when every other media device in your home already has that same media. I just want a gaming console.

I loved the HD remakes. Windwaker is an beautiful game, and giving it updated graphics and less finicky controls makes it better.

i watched my daughter play a friend online in Splatoon last night and the same conversation came up:"This game is so cool and fun!" I love the colors and how it looks also. From the list above, I also have Captain Toad, Woolley World, Pikmin 3, MK8 and those games are pure fun and looked just fine to me. I like a post like this because it reiterates that i haven't missed much from the "other guys." Occasionally i miss a little sports but thats all.

Seems like those games look really good. Nintendo has always done a good job, but it definitely is not a reason for me to switch to WiiU whatsoever. That's just my opinion though.

Well, even the repeats have a place on my shelf. I mean I wanted to see them produce the HD versions. Now, I want them to produce the 3d VR versions of the same old games. And they do add a lot of new features as well to the game which is why I love them.

I agree that bringing back old games that are remastered makes it seem like they are not creative enough to come up with anything newe and exciting, or that they have run out of ideas. We live in a fast changing world and they need to learn to keep up and move forward. But on the positive side, Nintendo does come up with creative new ways to play old games so I guess I can live with that.

Well that is impressive. I did not really think there was that much of a difference between the Nintendo games and the others, but maybe I am not looking hard enough, or maybe I do not have the right equipment. I am betting that the latter is actually a big part of the problem, and I have been meaning to get a new TV lately. Maybe this is the shot in the arm I need, so thanks.

Mixed views on this one I think for me. I don't like the amount of remakes that we are getting inundated with recently and I think the software developers are taking the p*ss a bit, but...on the other hand then somebody must be buying them for them to keep churning them out, so in a way I can see why they do it.

It's a lot easier to put a coat of paint as you describe it onto an old game and release it than what it is to make a new game right from scratch. Maybe it's us the players that are partly at fault for allowing ourselves to be manipulated?

ok, my fault! i bought the remakes and i've sworn not to buy another remake unless it's Mario Sunshine. Having said that, y'all know when y'all set out on the Great Sea holding the gamepad, taking selfies, it felt like "THIS is how The Wind Waker was supposed to be played!"

Mixed views on this one I think for me. I don't like the amount of remakes that we are getting inundated with recently and I think the software developers are taking the p*ss a bit, but...on the other hand then somebody must be buying them for them to keep churning them out, so in a way I can see why they do it.

It's a lot easier to put a coat of paint as you describe it onto an old game and release it than what it is to make a new game right from scratch. Maybe it's us the players that are partly at fault for allowing ourselves to be manipulated?
For Nintendo the paint comment refers to familiar franchises. AAA industry tho yeah to many remasters and remakes. The pic I posted is really saying if NX is just able to produce Wii U caliber graphical ability but in 1080P I think that would be enough to make me happy.

Latest threads

Back