Killer 7

Damien Lee

Playing
Super Famicom
One of my favorite games on the Nintendo GameCube is Killer 7 by Grasshopper Manufacture / Capcom. While this game also came out on the PS2 later on, it was originally developed and intended as a GameCube exclusive due to it's superior cell-shading capabilities.

The game is a psychological action thriller on acid, obtuse and weird for most gamers. It landed a small cult-following and helped elevate Suda 51's status as an art-house game developer.

Anyone here get to play Killer 7 on the GameCube?

Yes! It took me a while to find it for GC - but I didn't give in to the temptation to play it on PS2 until I did. I really enjoyed the characters, the story & the conveyed mood in general. It became one of my favorite games on GC - although it sadly got lost in the last move....

Sorry to hear that you lost your copy of Killer 7. But I'm glad that you got round to playing it and appreciating it for what it was. I remember that there was a port for the PS2, apparently it ran a bit slower than the GC version. Either way, it's a terrific game that more people should get round to playing. It's an experience like no other.:)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back