Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Not in 2015

pandabear1991

From
North MS, U.S
Playing
Super NES
I nearly cried a little but I suppose their are reason for the delay. Apparently Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released in at least another year. I suppose this will give me more time to wait for a debugged Playstation4.

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date-still-a-year-away/1008520/

There are many other sites with this similar information, but this one was the one that didn't have a lot of ads. Of course IGN just states "TBA."

I never expected it this year. I want this game so bad, but I also want them to get it right and be the best game it can be lol. Also it is Sqaure and they have a habit of taking forever to make their games....Look at FFXV

The only reason I was under the impression for 2015, was because of the statement released by Goofy's voice actor.

"In December 2014, Yasue stated that they were "looking at all of Disney, the new ones as well" when choosing worlds for the game, including worlds based on Marvel Comicsand Star Wars. He expanded, saying, "We have to come up with a world that has a lot of originality. We want variety in our new Kingdom Hearts, so we don’t want too many of one sort of world, that would look the same. For each world there has to be some meaning for it, in the plot... Also, gameplay-wise, is that world something that would make gameplay fun?"[29] In January 2015, Bill Farmer, the English voice actor for Goofy, stated he believed the game would release in 2015 and revealed he had completed his voice acting for the game.[30] Also in the month, Yasue revealed that working on HD 2.5 Remix simultaneously allowed the developers to learn all the best qualities from the series to aid in creating III, saying "For III we want to evolve it in a new direction, but at the same time we don't want to change what is fundamental about Kingdom Hearts." Additionally, he stated the Kingdom Hearts team was sharing knowledge with the Final Fantasy team to expand the game and get the most out of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.[31]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III

Cry some more, I really don't expect the game to be out much before 2017. The VAs may have done their lines already, usually that is done quickly along with the OST.

I say 2017 mostly since SE said they announced KH 3 earlier than they should have and since they they had a few issues that is sure to drag it.

I'm really not surprised that the game keeps getting pushed back in all honesty. I mean, it took Square 7 years since the release of KHII to even announce KHIII. I am a little bummed it isn't coming out sooner than we all originally thought, but I rather it get pushed back so they can make the best game they possibly can instead of making a train wreck.

Well, we have to at least give Square Enix credit for not rushing out their games. Kingdom Hearts 3 is a hotly anticipated title and I'm sure many fans are disappointed by this delay. But unlike other companies, Square Enix prefers to release a tight product rather than something that is rushed out and needs to be patched up later. I've only played Kingdom Hearts II and I thoroughly enjoyed it, certainly a top-end AAA title.

Latest threads

Back