League of Legends

Sizzle

Has anyone ever played League of Legends? I find it really addicting, and fun because of the competition there is. Sure, the games can go up to an hour sometimes but every time I finish 1 match I always want to play another regardless of if I've lost or won. If I lost the match, I always want to play another to try to win this time. If I win, I want to play again to try and keep my winning streak.
The only downside I would say is how little IP I get from each match, and how expensive champions are. If they adjusted these numbers, I think the game would be even more addicting.

Yep, I used to. I don't any more because I don't have any friends that play any more. I really only enjoyed being able to team up with people I already knew and playing matches. It's just not as fun playing solo or with strangers.

I used to play it a lot, but I switched to Dota later on. Now I'm playing more Hearthstone than anything else.

I love to play Hearthstone as well, but I prefer LoL to Dota myself.

I've played DOTA2 with friends, but heard about LoL a few months later.
Personally, I don't see much difference between MOBA games in general, so I stayed with DOTA2.

I'm probably gonna try out LoL one day, but I'm too busy now to do so :)

If you play Smite you will probably feel a big difference. It is in third person. Maybe it's worth a shot.

I started playing MOBAs with Smite for a while, but then shifted into LoL. I've played a lot of it, but my hours have been tapering off recently. I've mostly been playing Hearthstone as well, but also Magic: the Gathering. Whenever I get the chance, though, I like to play a game of LoL or Dota with friends.

Been playing LoL since Beta, NA. Level 30, 2.5k+ games played in, I can safely say I enjoy it out of any MOBA I've tried thus far. I've tried them all too - DoTA, DoTA 2 (even when it was beta on steam), Heroes of Newerth, Heroes of the Storm(newer one), and more - it just feels like I keep bgoing back to LoL.

Mains: Heimerdinger, Shen, Pantheon, Katarina

I'm originally an oldschool DotA 1 player, and with its decline, I started playing League of Legends. I played it a lot, 900+ games in more or less 1 year, but then I stopped. The game was still funny, but the toxic community that revolves MOBAs in general made me not enjoy this kind of game as I used to.

Maybe it's something that comes with maturity. I still play it to this day, but after 1 or 2 matches every few weeks is enough for me. Which is something to consider, coming from a person that would play 8 games straight.

Latest threads

Back