LEGO video games

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
Lego has made a lot of games for many systems over the years. And they show no signs of stopping. So, I thought that I'd see what you think of the Lego games, and what are some of your favorite titles.

Here is a list of Lego games....

Bionicle Heroes
Bionicle: Matoran Adventures
Bionicle: Maze of Shadows
Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga
Bionicle: The Game
Drome Racers
Island Xtreme Stunts
Lego Alpha Team
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Lego Battles
Lego Battles: Ninjago
Lego Ninjago: The Final Battle
Lego Chess
Lego City Undercover
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Lego Creationary
Lego Creator
Lego Creator: Harry Potter
Lego Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Lego Creator: Knights Kingdom
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Island
Lego Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge
Lego Knights' Kingdom
Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
Lego Legends of Chima Online
Lego Legends of Chima: Speedorz
Lego Loco
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego My Style Kindergarten
Lego My Style Preschool
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Lego Racers
Lego Racers 2
Lego Rock Band
Lego Rock Raiders
Lego Soccer Mania
Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Stunt Rally
Lego The Lord of the Rings
Lego Universe
Legoland

-------------
Yeah, that's a lot of Lego games. So much more than I bet you even realized existed. This list spans all platforms (PC, Mac, PS1, N64, GBC, PS2, GBA, GCN, Xbox, DS, PSP, X360, Wii, PS3, iOS, Android, 3DS, PSVita, Wii U, PS4, XO). I'm pretty sure that I've accounted for every Lego game, however, if I've missed one, feel free to let me know, and I'll add it to the list.

Now, I haven't played them all, however, what few Lego games that I have played, I have enjoyed. Lego Marvel Super Heroes isn't out yet, but it will be out in just a couple of weeks. I do plan on getting, and playing that.

Here is a list of the Lego games that I have played..

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Lego City Undercover
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

And that's it. I haven't played any other Lego game. Just these. And I own all of these. And, I've enjoyed all of them as well. The original Lego Star Wars game was my first Lego game, and I enjoyed it a lot more than expected to. I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't wait for the next installment, everytime a new one was announced. So I played all of the Lego Star Wars games. I had heard that the Lego Indiana Jones and Lego The Lord of the Rings games were good too, but I never got around to trying those out. Then, I got Lego City Undercover when that launched. Great game. If you haven't played it, it's basically "Lego GTA". Fun game. After loving that game, I had to get the 3DS title, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, as well as the 3DS and Wii U copy of Lego Batman 2. I even watched the Lego Batman movie while playing the game on my Wii U Gamepad. Good times.

But yeah, those are the only Lego games that I have ever played. And I loved every one of them. Which is why I'm looking forward to getting Lego Marvel Super Heroes. That game does look fun. I'm not sure if, or when, I'll go back and play the other Lego games. Maybe I will. I don't know. Probably not any time soon. But I'm sure some, at least, will be just as fun. I can't speak for all of them, but I can say that I do enjoy the ones that I do own.

What are your thoughts on Lego games. Do you like them. Do you hate them. Do you have any favorites. Are there any franchises that you'd like to see get the "Lego-Treatment". Anything fun. What do you think about the Lego video games.

As insanely popular as these Lego games are, I haven't even played one. I know that they get rated highly and there are many folks out there that enjoy them. But they've never drawn me in. Perhaps, because I only bothered to play with real Legos for a year or two when I was a kid. These Lego titles are quite humorous though, which is something the games industry needs more of.

i admit i thought Lego Star Wars was the coolest game. I have both of them for the GC, and Complete Saga for the wii. They're not super hard, the fun is collecting hidden goodies to unlock characters and crazy power ups. I also loved Lego Batman, my daughter and i played through that one. I was a Lego fanatic as a child, plus all the music and sounds fit really well into these games.

I wanted Lego City wii u but its only 1 player. Looked fun

I used to play a lot of LEGO games and I was almost obsessed with them a few years back, but (I know this sounds weird) when the Wii U came out and I saw they were putting in voice acting I immediately lost my interest in the whole franchise and stopped playing them since.

But, here is the list of the LEGO games I used to play:

Lego Star Wars (parts 1 & 2 for GameCube)
Lego Star Wars (Wii, I guess it was the Saga thing you speak of)
Lego Indiana Jones (both the first and second one for the Wii)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Wii)
Lego Batman

I think Lego needs to stay out of the mmo market because they blow it every time. Lego Universe, great game but a lack of advertising, lack of updates, and poorl conceived ideas such as chat being a pay feature made membership sales poor resulting in them shutting it down.

Then theres Legends of Chima Online, same thing, same result. Who wants to pay for a game thats forever trapped in alpha phase with no content to speak of. Now theres Lego Minifigures Online, lets hope they learned their lesson but who knows.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is my favorite Lego game since it's a combination of my two favorites (II and I respectively) however I also loved Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, and I enjoyed Lego Jurassic World, Lego Star Wars III, and Lego Batman. I couldn't get into Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and Lego Marvel Super Heroes for some reason, though.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back