Let's Go! Pikachu and/or Eevee Concerns

Cynicallia

From
[..East Coast, USA..]
Playing
NES
I cannot find any solid information on whether or not I will need both games to get a satisfying game experience. My boyfriend and I are already planning to buy both games (Pikachu and Eevee) and share them, because (as it's been in the past) it pays off to have both games in each set to complete little things that you couldn't do with just one. However, neither of us likes Pikachu, at all. Raichu was always one of my favorites, so if we do need both games, I'll take that bullet and let my guy start his adventure with Eevee. But, if that can be avoided without sacrificing too much of the game experience, we would rather just buy two copies of Eevee. Does anybody know if it matters? We don't have very many friends these days, and odds are, the friends I do have will probably go for Eevee, too, so I don't think I'd be able to trade with them to get any Pikachu-specific content. I'd just like to know if there will be any Pikachu-specific content.

Edit: I found [..this..] on Bulbapedia. It looks like Pikachu will come with chances to catch the Sandshrew, Oddish, and Growlithe families, while Eevee will come with chances to catch the Vulpix, Meowth, and Bellsprout families.

Last edited:
Noooo. I was planning on getting Pikachu, (mostly because Eevee is way cooler than Pikachu so everyone will buy that and it will be too main-stream) but now I have to get Eevee because Meowth is the only one of those six that is worth getting!

Thanks for the info though!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back